Southfield, Michigan, Citizenship Attorneys

At Petrella Brown PLC, we offer depth of experience in family-based immigration for clients throughout Michigan, the United States, and abroad. Our attorneys personally walk clients through the process and help them make informed decisions while holding tightly to deadlines and responding promptly to questions and concerns.

Contact our office in Southfield, Michigan, online or by telephone at 248-223-9883 to learn more about family-based immigration as it relates to you.

Obtaining a Green Card

There are limited ways to gain citizenship in the United States, the most common of which involves first obtaining lawful permanent residence, commonly known as a green card, in the United States. Green cards may also be obtained through marriage to a U.S. citizen, through a parent/child or sibling relationship, or through service in the U.S. armed forces.

Application for Naturalization

A green card holder can submit an application for naturalization (Form N-400) while in the United States or abroad, but he or she must have a period of continuous residence and presence in the United States.

The citizenship attorneys at our firm successfully guide clients through the naturalization process, even when extended stays overseas or past legal issues are involved. Petrella Brown PLC attorneys may accompany clients to naturalization interviews depending on the complexity of the case.

Contact a lawyer at Petrella Brown PLC to make informed decisions regarding immigration. We offer experienced representation and personal service to make the naturalization process as simple and pleasant as possible.